Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Anavar Hurt Your Joints like Winstol?

curling

Man, I couldn't even lift 6 pack of 20 oz pepsi to the top of my truck last night with out severe joint pain in my forearm and a little in my elbow but mainly in my forearm. I just got done working back/bis. Is this normal for var? I mean it happend bad to me on winstrol where I had to stop taking the crap but I thought wasn't suppose to cause pain like winny does.

I have been taking it for 2 1/2 weeks now. Either 40mg/day or a 100mg/day not sure of the strength so I am taking 2ml a day.

Certain unscrupulous UG labs have been known to use Winstrol in place of much more expensive Anavar powders in their products. Buyer beware!

marshallmadman said:
Certain unscrupulous UG labs have been known to use Winstrol in place of much more expensive Anavar powders in their products. Buyer beware!

Man, that is what i am wondering what happened. I think next cycle I am going to just buy the expensive ass little pills in Mexico.

yes. it does not convert to estrogen. If you have suppressed your natural test, in theory you can have ultra low E levels while on Var alone. though its not widely reported and not common.

note there are also contamination and substitution issues.

var powder often tests out 80-90%. if its over 95 thats very good for the chinese (when it comes to VAR)

Last edited:
hell ya, my joints were friggin really bad. in the forearms big time

isn't this the anavar your boy sold you as 50mg/ml???? sounds like it may be winstrol man

drrman said:
isn't this the anavar your boy sold you as 50mg/ml???? sounds like it may be winstrol man

Ya that sounds possible, anavar has never affected my joints but I don't even want to think about 100mg winstrol ED

JohnnyWest said:
Ya that sounds possible, anavar has never affected my joints but I don't even want to think about 100mg winstrol ED
lol, i'm currently running 100mg of winny ed johnny !!!! :) i'll let you know how it goes if i can still type when it kicks in (only been on for a week as of today!) :artist:

Ive heard var helps joints.....Im sure someone will chime in to back this up...If I was plat Id Dig up the old post..

drrman said:

Thats odd, most people use 20mg/ml of Var as max concentration. 50mg/ml sounds like winny.

Top Bottom