Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can all the bloat and weight gain from test be from the overeating in cals?

marcu_s

is was wondering this.
can all the bloat, well not all but the most, and the most fat gain be cause u eat to high in calories when doing a cycle?

youre on a test cycle or whatever cycle, on some very androgen aas, gaining weight every week. and so u higher the cals every week. and then poff...after 10 weeks youre 20 lbs heavier than before. but surly at least 50 % is water and fat.

i have this question beacase when i read a post Nelson did i think about "primobolan- the missunderstood drug" one point he had was that people think its a bad aas beacase the litle weightgain, but that the little weight gain is all muscle, and NO bloat, and little fat, and that many people dont know that.

so is it avoideble becoming as bloated and gaining fat on test when having a proper diet?

depends on your diet...eat right you wont get fat..not everyone just shoves food in there face cause there on cycle..i eat the same dieting as i do bulking just add more meals and amounts

Diet is the key here and also use of an AI might be called for dependant upon how you react to your cycle or the amounts of AAS your cycling. Keeping hydrated is also very important.

Diet is the key here and also use of an AI might be called for dependant upon how you react to your cycle or the amounts of AAS your cycling. Keeping hydrated is also very important.

It's the aromatization which is different in everybody which is why some bloat more than others.

Primo doesn;t aromatize which is why you can eat like a pig but you won't retain water.

Top Bottom