Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can AAS lead to joint problems on its own?

shoichi

Muscle outgrowing and strengthening quicker than your tendons/ligaments, plus all weight you gain can put stress on your joints right; but can AAS alone damage your joints?

I went in to do a heavy chest workout today and I couldn't do any bb presses at all, my elbows just really hurt bad. I'm taking 500mg of Glucosamine and 400mg Chondroitin 2x a day, and going to be adding MSM soon. In addition, I have to ice my elbows and knee sometimes after workouts.

And the thing that bothers me, I'm not even really that big - at least nowhere to where I want to be. However, I feel my joints are really starting to hurt where it's effecting my lifts in a big way, and though lifting lighter (alot lighter) is an option, it hurts my ego when I know I can lift more.

Ys they can but not usually in the elbow....sometimes in the hip.

What happens is the steroid can reduce blood flow to the joint but problems usually don't happen until after a traumatic injury. Remember Bo Jackson the great Football and baseball player? Well he injured his hip in football from a tackel and he got avasular necrosis of the ball of the hip (no blood flow and then cell death) so he needed a total hip replacement and that ended his career of course. This almost never happens with non steroid users at a young age....he was on JUICE a lot.

Winstrol will sometimes make joints stiff and a little sore but usually doesn't cause any real harm.

Nandrolone with winny is a great stack as all uyour bases are covered with a good class 2 roid like winny and a great class 1 like nandrolone. Nandrolone also lubes up the joints somehow through water retention in the joint itself I think.

RG:)

Top Bottom