Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can aas cause your potassium levels to drop?

RADAR said:
Get checked you may have an ulcer forming.

RADAR
thanx, but its actually not me, a friend with history of low potassium, just wondering if it aggravates the situation

RADAR said:
Get checked you may have an ulcer forming.

RADAR

Radar, I have dealt with minor stomach issues in the past and to some extent currently as well. How does an ulcer affect potassium levels? Does it prevent absorbtion?

potassium supplementation is hard...if you notice each capsule only has like 3% of your daily needs.

there is a reason for that, dont over do it. If you take too many at once blood serum levels can get too high and it gets toxic.

Kiwi's have a 'little' bit more potassium in them then bananas (per weight).

wayneboard1 said:
Radar, I have dealt with minor stomach issues in the past and to some extent currently as well. How does an ulcer affect potassium levels? Does it prevent absorbtion?

I had a bleeding ulcer and it depleted my potassium & sodium levels the Doc Explained it to me but some of the terms were "Over my head"

RADAR

UA_Iron said:
potassium supplementation is hard...if you notice each capsule only has like 3% of your daily needs.

there is a reason for that, dont over do it. If you take too many at once blood serum levels can get too high and it gets toxic.

Kiwi's have a 'little' bit more potassium in them then bananas (per weight).

Good info bro, K to you

Top Bottom