Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Came back last night from Abcess Surgery Is this the end of My PIN days?

if im not mistaken that's just the manufacturer..i read somewhere people talking about British Dragon

Geneza is a brand name like Nike...

foot locker is the "source" that sells Nike sneakers.

big difference i know not to post sources...

im posting the labaratory.

Is this the same gear that gave you the lumps in your pecs?
Listen loud and clear.
Your gear is bad!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Having done thousands of injections, I finally got an abcess in my forearm about 6 yrs ago, no pain but you could tell it was abcessed, after 6 days watching it get bigger i finally took an exacto Knife and sliced it opened and a lot of yellow goo came out, after that i immediately started up antibotics, the gear was the same i had been using so it was just bad luck that occurred on week 7 of the cycle, i did everything correctly as i have always been doing so sometimes as they say "shit happens". Not sure what to tell you, how many time did you pin from that bottle before you got an abcess? possibly could be dirty gear .

Having done thousands of injections, I finally got an abcess in my forearm about 6 yrs ago, no pain but you could tell it was abcessed, after 6 days watching it get bigger i finally took an exacto Knife and sliced it opened and a lot of yellow goo came out, after that i immediately started up antibotics, the gear was the same i had been using so it was just bad luck that occurred on week 7 of the cycle, i did everything correctly as i have always been doing so sometimes as they say "shit happens". Not sure what to tell you, how many time did you pin from that bottle before you got an abcess? possibly could be dirty gear .

He had three abcesses we know of. That is why I think gear.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Insanity...doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result!!! 3 times?? Sorry...your lack of common sense!!!

Insanity...doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result!!! 3 times?? Sorry...your lack of common sense!!!

No shit! goddamn....how many do you need before you figure out its the gear? I didnt realize this was abcess #3. WTF man...use your that lump 3 feet above your ass.

Everyone thanks for trying to help.

By the way, I'm leaning towards not giving up use injectable medicine (Test & other A.A.S.) for my poor genetics.

I will write clearly and precisely to avoid any ambiguity.

There are below 3 main questions that I have.

I please need an answer fast as I'm at the tail end of my cycle.

*With all due respect to everyone--A lump based on my research is not an abcess.

If it was, then I'd never inject in my pecs again, but I did inject and I did so without problems in the same previously lumped pec.

according to my research, it's from injecting too fast...and usually with high-concentration gear.

the lump went away after 4 days and I was told by a good knowledgeable person who's not accesible now (don't worry he's not dead from bad gear techniques--please don't get it twisted) that even the Test in a lumped site injection does not get wasted, but slowly dissapates and is absorbed after a few days. The cause--injecting high-concentration gear too fast.

I, again, am using Test 400 mg/mL. (high concentration, inexpenisve gear); the usual Test is at 250mg/mL as u already probably know. The lump did go away on its own at the injection site which was in both pecs after 4 days without anti-biotics

I was told by a reputable person who is not around at the time that high-concentration gear even at low doses can be very painful.

I have been using this high concentration gear for 9 weeks so far mostly without a problem. Sometimes, because as I stated above, it's high concentration--the PIP is warm, pinkish and puffy--but that is a normal sign of the body reacting to trauma.

Extended PIPs (Post Injection Pain) happen OFTEN with high concentration gear like Test 400.

Getting the correct dosage is even problematic sometimes as you might get 300 mgs/Test at a shot depending on if you go too far up the .5 ML marker. I try to hit at .6 mL

I guess I have 2 options:
I have 2 unopened vials of this high concentration Test.
Should I also dump this in the garbage?
Can I still buy from the source which sold me high concentration geart this (referred to me actually in George Spellwin's of E.Fitness: "The Secrets of Ordering A.A.S. via mail--so it's a good, reputable source)

My second option is even throwing these 2 unopened vials of high concentration gear from this source which is heartbreaking? (but they still might be good)

POSSIBLE PROBLEM THAT COULD HAVE DIRTIED THE GEAR?:
-the only other thing I can think of is: I used the bottle till near the end and the 1.5 inch bigger gauge needle used to draw it out gave me difficulties in withdrawing the gear, so I pulled out the bigger gauge withdraw needle and re-inserted again through the rubber stopper without changing needles or without re-applying an alcohol pad...

Could that have tainted or made the gear dirty? the act of pulling out the bigger withdrawl needle from the rubber stopper and then re-inserting it right back in (without an alcohol pad on the rubber stopper and without changing to another bigger neadle) so that I could draw out medicine more easily at .6 mL

I also use a paper towel that I rip off and douse a good healthy amount of Isopropyl alcohol then wiped the glute. I find the alcohol prep pads to be puny. In addition to using the tiny packaged alcohol prep pad. Is that not sanitary and could've also been part of the problem?

Anyway, i'd like to know more importantly:

1) Throw out those 2 unopened vials of Test 400 high concentration gear?

2) Continue buying more expensive, less-concentrated gear from my Efitness-recommended same source??? --which is the same source whose gear I was using when an abcess formed on my glute--doesn't mean there's a causal relation there could be just a correlation.

WHEN CAN I RETURN TO WORKING OUT AFTER A GLUTE ABCESS DRAINAGE?:

3) I'm near the tail end of my cycle, dudes, It was advised by the nurse not to work out till this crap heals...but I can't...(all that Test is at its peak in my body now) cos I'm was at my last week of 500 mgs/week, and this week I was supposed to taper down to 250 mgs/week and then to 100 mgs/week. then run a PCT after 2 weeks off. I'm at the Peak of when I can make gains. So I'm asking you when can I continue to work out after having an abcess drained yesterday? Should I wait a week? I was lucky to have gone after 3 days of pretty painful PIP noticeable mainly when trying to sleep on my right side.

*In a perfect world, I'd like to continue at 250 mg test injection in my delt of this high concentration gear tomorrow and then work out tomorrow.

Thanks again...I really mean it...This has been a humbling experience.

I hope to hear some good news and am thankful to you in advance for that...

Top Bottom