Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calum Von Moger Cycle

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Calum Von Moger is a big guy, and a huge social media star. He has admitted to using steroids, but what did his cycle look like? his steroid cycle is discussed here: https://www.evolutionary.org/calum-von-moger-steroids

von-moger-steroids-vs-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

I am a big fan of his physique. The resemblance to Arnold is almost creepy. It's almost like Calum is Arnold's son.

He has a similar personality to Arnold as well. I have seen a couple of his Youtube videos and he has that same easy going fun loving personality that Arnold had.

i actually think the arnold comparisons are crap (maybe not initially but now they are) and he is way bigger and takes way more shit than arnold ever did.

he is kinda full of shit saying he wants the old school look and old school mentality, he is way too big to even be considered for that. he fell victim to the social media thing and sells all the cookie cutter shit everyone else does, so not sure how that is old school ?? seems like typical modern online fitness guy to me

I really like his training style with the 4 day split and heavy weights. It seems like he really focuses on the important compound lifts and his form. I could never get away with his diet cheats though......it would literally go right to my gut!

I am a big fan of his physique. The resemblance to Arnold is almost creepy. It's almost like Calum is Arnold's son.

He has a similar personality to Arnold as well. I have seen a couple of his Youtube videos and he has that same easy going fun loving personality that Arnold had.

Who knows, maybe he is one of Arnold's bastards, and his real name is Calum Snow ))))

Top Bottom