Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calories for upcoming cycle

whiteflag6

[FONT=&quot]Hello everybody... I need to drop about 25 pounds of body fat. Been on "TRT" for about 12 weeks (200mg week test c) and did make some decent gains on just that. BUT i also put on a good bit of fat and it's driving me NUTS. I'll be starting a "real" cycle in about 3 weeks. Trying to focus on cutting/fat loss. Where should my calories be if Im trying to add muscle while losing fat at the same time??? Here is what I have in mind. Please give me your input.[/FONT]

if you need to drop that kind of fat you have NO BUSINESS whatsoever using steroids... so you need to scrap that plan immediately...

beyond that.. how on the planet earth can you ask someone "how many calories should i be eating" when you give us NO information about you? come on man...

i agree with dylan but will tell you like this

if you don't know how to eat before steroids, then on steroids you are wasting your time.

using steroids to motivate you to change your diet will end in disaster and you will hurt yourself in the end

Top Bottom