Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calorie surplus

peterstock

[FONT=&quot]what calorie surplus do you guys usually do during your bulk cycle?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

My question though is what do you do to really increase you appetites ? I needed to increase it as much as possible but I was uncertain the best way to do it?

My question though is what do you do to really increase you appetites ? I needed to increase it as much as possible but I was uncertain the best way to do it?

Sometimes you just have to force yourself. Smoke some weed, get the munchies that will increase your hunger for sure!

Nothing. Literally. I've had times when I force fed myself and that wasn't about gaining weight (only felt that way in my teens) and more about my day job and training being so full on then I struggled to get food in for energy and to maintain my weight.

Now it's EASY for me to eat LOADS. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been (304lbs Friday) and, somewhat annoyingly, the day before I ate less than normal. I also have worked part time for years which helps and I eat well compared to the past. I've frozen mixed grills, a 32+oz Tomahawk steak and several frozen roasting joints in my freezer. My quality of food is a lot better than in the past too.

Calories, which I haven't counted in years, is easy. I worked yesterday (12 hour shift) and two bits of my packed lunch amount to well over 1000kcals (500g pasta meal and a smoothie - both from Asda (aka Walmart in the UK)).

Top Bottom