Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is caloric deficit important?

benshapoivski

[FONT=&quot]Ill assume some kind of calorie deficit. This is important because the body is a lot more sensitive to androgens when theres a hypocaloric state & this is why bodybuilders who are dieting for contests seem to be able to do astonishing things with their bodies on relatively small amounts of anabolic steroids.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is this true?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

that all comes down to the goals the person has.. clearly you can get away with more on a caloric deficit with the help of anabolics than you could without in terms of holding/gaining muscle

Ill assume some kind of calorie deficit. This is important because the body is a lot more sensitive to androgens when theres a hypocaloric state & this is why bodybuilders who are dieting for contests seem to be able to do astonishing things with their bodies on relatively small amounts of anabolic steroids.

Is this true?

It ignores activity (like cardio), genetics and all that training.

when you are competing leading into a show yes guys drop calories/carbs blah blah blah, and yes they lean up usually. however what happens after? they gain it back. that is why they roller coaster their weight

for a normal joe roller coastering your weight up and down is not only SILLY but it is fucking retarded. that is a great way to disrupt your metabolism and hormones.

i've had the exact same weight for 3 straight years to a tee by cycling calories daily. feast or famine. some days i might eat nothing, some days i might eat more. the common demoninator is i always eat in a 4-6 hour window and only put clean foods in my body and do different fasting protocols. i stay lean year round 8%

Top Bottom