Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Call Out To All, Any Input Would Be Appreciated Bro's.....

Don't listen to people when they say 10 weeks is too short. It's actually on the long side since severe suppression starts at around week 6.

It looks like you;re keeping it simple and moderate and I like that.But in case iof gyno, you should get some arimidex or formastanazol, not nolva or clomid.

Yes I am tryibg to just keep it simple for my first IM cycle as to see how my body takes to it. I ran a cycle of diesel v2 4 weeks solidly great cycle great gains. I liked it a lot. Just now have the chance to run some test en so I figured I wouldnt give up the chance, thanks Nelson.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

Do you eat? I was 175 and flat when I started too. But an inch taller. I was a fucking bean pole. If I had any idea how to eat or train with any intensity at that point (18 years ago) I would have easily been 200+ before I started AAS. Get what I'm saying? Theres a kid in my gym with your stats. I know he ran a 10 week cycle of test because I heard him bragging about it and I know some people he knows. I watched him from start to finish. He didn't really change appearance at all. Still doesn't look like he works out. His training is a joke and I know he doesn't eat.

My point is...before you dive head first into a potential failure why don't you post your split and diet.
Not trying to act like your father here but I've been exactly where you are.

You do NOT need 500mg test wk for a first cycle. 300 is plenty.

1-10 test e 350-500 mg week
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-8 hcgenerate
9-10 hcg 500 ius week
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Your the shi* bro thanks a million. Just what I was looking for. I knew the entire cycle definitely need some work on it just have been off the books for a bit now, lost touch with the supps for cycling for a bit. Thanks for the info as well everybody. Great help and info. As far as eating. I eat all day long. I make lunches and meals for the entire next day for about 2 hours every night. On top of that I shake it up all day even at work. So im getting in a boat load calories protein the works. But Im with you guys im not 100% sure thats the exact numbers but its no less then 4000 calories a day.

Do you eat? I was 175 and flat when I started too. But an inch taller. I was a fucking bean pole. If I had any idea how to eat or train with any intensity at that point (18 years ago) I would have easily been 200+ before I started AAS. Get what I'm saying? Theres a kid in my gym with your stats. I know he ran a 10 week cycle of test because I heard him bragging about it and I know some people he knows. I watched him from start to finish. He didn't really change appearance at all. Still doesn't look like he works out. His training is a joke and I know he doesn't eat.

My point is...before you dive head first into a potential failure why don't you post your split and diet.
Not trying to act like your father here but I've been exactly where you are.

You do NOT need 500mg test wk for a first cycle. 300 is plenty.

I totally get what your saying bro. I do eat as much as I can everyday. Some times of the day get a little shallow but thats only when I get really busy with something. I though 500mg a week sounded like a bit much for first time Test cycle. Now should I run 350 one shot a week or 2 dose it? I know 250 can be just one shot a week. Thanks for the input as well bro, highly apprecitated.

10 weeks is long enough. Never understood why people say it's not long enough

I like getting the most from my cycles. I believe there are more gains to be made after 10 weeks of test. Doesn't mean 10 weeks won't work, but why not go a few more :) shutdown = shutdown in my book. It was only a suggestion.

Top Bottom