Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calf site injections question

Matt Humble

what type of needle would you use to inject on calves test p, just the same size you use on delts and buttocks? also is it true calf injection can become painful to the point you can barely walk? thank you.

The thinner the needle (the higher the gauge), the better. You might try to use an insulin needle, but you may have a hard time pushing that oil through the needle. I would not inject propionate into the calves - the injection site is already pretty tricky, and the propionate can cause some intense PIP.

^^^^^Yea man, do not inject calves. It is extremely painful. You cannot site inject for growth either. That is not how steroids work.

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I have photos and detailed descriptions on how to inject calves and what needles to inject but I DONT recommend it. It is extremely painful. Like - can't walk after my injection it hurts so bad- painful. [/FONT]

It depends on the size of your calf. Muscle development and fat tissue. The type of ester influences too. Some are painless ans other hurts a lot because of boiling point. I have thick calves, so I prefer to do my injections there rather than my quads or glutes. I inject Equipoise, Masteron and Primobolan on my calves and I had no problem at all. Although my limit is 1ml per calf once a week and I rotate calves between weeks. I use a 8x30 needle and 1ml syringe.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

I've seen a LOT of back and forth on this. From Dave Crosland (a Facebook buddy) through to Gregg Valentino via my old mate Mick Hart's forum.

Dave, for example, sits in his documentary shoving shots into his triceps and calves like it's nothing. Gregg says what we see in his arms and shoulders is all to do with the volume of steroids used over synthol.

My thoughts: I think most don't put enough volume of any steroid into a muscle to make any difference. Any steroid added to the muscle will dissipate into the system regardless so I can't see how a site injection will work that much better on any receptors. To quote Mick Hart 'if site injections work and as most of us jab into out glutes we'd all have massive asses'. And we don't. From what I've seen any change to muscle from site injections is temporary. More so from those jabs which have an inflammatory affect like escline

Top Bottom