Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calcium Discussion

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Calcium is an interesting supplement. It's an amazing mineral, and you need it to stay healthy. But do you use the proper calcium daily? Do you know the best types of calcium?

Calcium is an essential mineral that helps build strong bones, and helps blood clot up after injury, helps muscles work better, and helps nerves send messages.

https://www.evolutionary.org/calcium/

calcium-chemical.jpg

Calcium might not come off as the 'sexiest' supplement but it's a very important supplement to take. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body. It actually makes up 1.5% of your body weight. Calcium is essential for optimal bone health and muscle contraction.

It's best to take calcium with magnesium and vitamin D3 for optimal absorption. You DONT want to take calcium with the same meal as your multivitamin because the minerals will compete for absorption.

What I personally do is take a multivitamin with breakfast and dinner and take calcium magnesium with vitamin D3 with my pre and post workout meal.

Calcium, vitamin D and a tanning salon once in a while to keep you in check.

Always supplementing myself with minerals no matter what.

This is a really nice article! I have been taking Ruthless 3D for a long time now but recently added N2JointRX to my stack. It is more of a preventative measure since I am getting older now. I also eat a good amount of green veggies so my calcium intake is probably at the higher end.

The great thing in this article is how it highlights that dairy is not something you should immediately turn to when you need calcium. In most cases dairy is actually counterproductive.

Top Bottom