Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffine Pills or energy drinks?

tommboy

What if any are the differences between energy drinks and straight up caffine pills? Are energy drinks just flavored caffine or are there other things that keep you going? And if not how much caffeine is in them?

I tried the liquid Clen. I sware that I could drink the entire bottle at once. Not working for me but others say great things.

dbay said:
I tried the liquid Clen. I sware that I could drink the entire bottle at once. Not working for me but others say great things.
me too. i think the brand i had was not any good.

i take caffine pills all the time for energy. dont know about the energy drinks, but most caffine pills are 200mg of caffine. like 2 cups of coffee

Caffeine is the better option if you care for your health.. no point in taking in all that sugar and sodium if all you want is the caffeine from the energy drink.

I have been using Bronkaid. Has 25mg of Ephedrine over the counter. Gives me more of a boost with no sides ( my experience ). I bought Amplify02 and had started it but with good results. I shelved it till the Ephedrine is out of my system. It is the only way I can judge the effect.

Yes I did .. But I need to make it known that the Ephedrine was in my system. So the combo was not effect for me.

Top Bottom