Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caber Vs Bromo, what combats deca gyno better

pov

Im personally using caber but if i run out whats bromo like? i know its cheaper....

ill next have caber in few months time so need info thanks

also info on bromo dosages and when to have

thanks bros im learning well :biggrin:

Since both block prolactan and deca gyno is caused by progesterone, I'd say...neither.

Since both block prolactan and deca gyno is caused by progesterone, I'd say...neither.

im confused.i always thought that caber bromo and theres 1 more (lol) help with combating gyno from deca.

how did adex and caber help with my lump in nipp in my last cycle of test and deca? im certain it wasnt a estrogen issue

im confused.i always thought that caber bromo and theres 1 more (lol) help with combating gyno from deca.

how did adex and caber help with my lump in nipp in my last cycle of test and deca? im certain it wasnt a estrogen issue

Because it seems that progesterone only contributes to gyno in the presence of excess estrogen. Control estrogen, and you can usually control gyno.

I'm confused here as well. so what should one have on hand if one were to take a test and deca cycle? what helps combat progesterone? I have heard that deca and nolva is a No No. forgive me I am still learning.

Because it seems that progesterone only contributes to gyno in the presence of excess estrogen. Control estrogen, and you can usually control gyno.

ive read some posts here when people start to get excess prolactin build up and take caber to combat it.

i use adex 0.25 every 4th day but since i have a lump in my nip im used 0.25 eod and 0.5mg caber

i used cab 0.5mgs ew (0.25mgs 2x week) and i have 2.5mgs bromo ed and both the same for me and no sides with bromo either there just rumors, only difference is price, both great for hardning the body and libido, great addition to cycles just like proviron is, got nothing to looses doesnt hinder or maximise gains

Top Bottom