Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caber or not ?

kieran a

So I have decided on
Test e. 500mg 1-12
Tren e 400 mg 1-10 split 200mg every 4 days.
4 because I work 4 on 4 off. So when I come home when I go to work.
Oxy (anadrol) 50mg day 1-6
Anavar 50mg day 8-12
And Arimidex 1mg every 3 days maybe 2 if problems. I can't do 0.5 as I am hopeless at cutting them in half.
I have done deca before and never had any problems but never tren. Using tren e as I just can't inject every 2 days with work. I can't be carrying things like that around with me.

Would you take caber from the start anyway once or twice a week or can you start if you have problems or is it to little to late then

So I have decided on
Test e. 500mg 1-12
Tren e 400 mg 1-10 split 200mg every 4 days.
4 because I work 4 on 4 off. So when I come home when I go to work.
Oxy (anadrol) 50mg day 1-6
Anavar 50mg day 8-12
And Arimidex 1mg every 3 days maybe 2 if problems. I can't do 0.5 as I am hopeless at cutting them in half.
I have done deca before and never had any problems but never tren. Using tren e as I just can't inject every 2 days with work. I can't be carrying things like that around with me.

Would you take caber from the start anyway once or twice a week or can you start if you have problems or is it to little to late then

WHAT??

First just bite the damn pills FFS

And no one takes their gear to work - do the drugs at home

I work 4 on 4 off and work away for 4 days so ever 2 days impossible. So I will do the tren when i get home and before I go away. Just reason why two long ester. And not tren ace.
I tried biting and tryed cutting. Biting normaly results in the other half just crumbling to dust. And cutting either the same or the other half shoots away. Or knife slips and if cut like 9/10 of a tablet.

So what's about the caber from start or on hand. Does it still work from showing signs or better safe than sorry best way.

Well I might use tren again but. It be in at least 20 weeks.time again. Would 400 be abusing it or just no need for that high. Seen a few where it's 400 test and 300 tren. But also seen 400 tren 300 test.
500 test is what I normaly use at.

I always recommend using caber when using a nandrolone (deca, npp, tren).

Prolactin is a hormone that isn't even needed by males. It regulates milk gland production in females. High prolactin levels will only cause side effects.

Using caber will only benefit you.

with that dose of tren, .25 mg every 3 days should be plenty for you and you would run it the entire time you are using tren

I don't think it is necessary but if you take it just keep the dose low. Don't be afraid to stop the orals too if the sides get to be a lot. Tren is harsh enough on its own.

Top Bottom