Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caber dose question

Michael_Pullet

I will be running 350mg Deca with 500mg test for my next cycle and I want to add some caber , looking at those doses of test and deca , what dose of caber would you recommend? thank you.

you only need a tiny amount of caber.. like a quarter mg 2X a week

but you really NEED proviron with that cycle, proviron needs to be always ran with a nandrolone unless you want to risk deca dick.. test won't save you, remember test only metabolizes into 5% DHT. that isn't enough to offset DHN from the deca ;)

...okay. i am going to get flamed here but I gota say it. What about dropping the test and running just deca?

I just finished a cycle. Start out 400 of test and deca. Arimedex every other day. Caber every 3 days. Nip got sensitive. I started feeling like crud. A good friend who has been on gear since the 90s said drop the test and INCREASE the deca. I was like WTF dude. He told me in the case where the traditional test/deca/prolactin protection arent working, he suggests dropping the test completely.

I did it and fck it was awesome. I know it goes against almost all of the common knowledge out there but dude it worked. I ran 800 deca for 10 weeks. No dick issues at all. Strenght was crazy. Bloat was down. It was my 2nd favorite run behind a tren cycle.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

...okay. i am going to get flamed here but I gota say it. What about dropping the test and running just deca?

I just finished a cycle. Start out 400 of test and deca. Arimedex every other day. Caber every 3 days. Nip got sensitive. I started feeling like crud. A good friend who has been on gear since the 90s said drop the test and INCREASE the deca. I was like WTF dude. He told me in the case where the traditional test/deca/prolactin protection arent working, he suggests dropping the test completely.

I did it and fck it was awesome. I know it goes against almost all of the common knowledge out there but dude it worked. I ran 800 deca for 10 weeks. No dick issues at all. Strenght was crazy. Bloat was down. It was my 2nd favorite run behind a tren cycle.

you won't get flamed by me at all. deca alone is fine, but use proviron with it.

you don't need 'test as a base' unless you want that androgenic kick as deca is very mild.. you can google mike arnolds articles about it. guys in the old days never used test in a cycle, they knew better

I am a big advocate of trying things for yourself. This is a prime example. If you used deca without test and had good results that is awesome. If you just listed to the same shit that gets repeated over and over you would have never known that.

That's a LOT of Deca and assumes that you actually got Deca too. Sust/Deca was one of my fave cycles but not at 800 lol
Yeah my source is very trusted. In fact he only produces for a very small number of guys...less than 100 and he has been at for at least 10yrs.

I am a big advocate of trying things for yourself. This is a prime example. If you used deca without test and had good results that is awesome. If you just listed to the same shit that gets repeated over and over you would have never known that.
Agreed. I did check the science...as much as i could....and it made sense. Or it didnt sound like it would kill me. LOL

you only need a tiny amount of caber.. like a quarter mg 2X a week

but you really NEED proviron with that cycle, proviron needs to be always ran with a nandrolone unless you want to risk deca dick.. test won't save you, remember test only metabolizes into 5% DHT. that isn't enough to offset DHN from the deca ;)
I will add proviron next solo deca run and see if I notice a difference. It cant hurt.

Top Bottom