Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Cabaser necessary for oral tren?

Spades24

I know cabaser is highly recommended for injectable tren cycles, which usually last a significant amount of weeks.

Oral tren is only to be taken for 3-4 weeks though, and I'm not sure if there's the same risk for progesterone induced gyno?

I've heard that P5P and Chaste Berry Vitex Extract will accomplish the same goal as cabaser?

Thoughts?

I know cabaser is highly recommended for injectable tren cycles, which usually last a significant amount of weeks.

Oral tren is only to be taken for 3-4 weeks though, and I'm not sure if there's the same risk for progesterone induced gyno?

I've heard that P5P and Chaste Berry Vitex Extract will accomplish the same goal as cabaser?

Thoughts?

I would actually suggest taking Forma Stanzol from mrsupplements.com

This will assist with all the issues that could result from aromatisation from tren. What are you using to support recovery and HTPA while on?

I would suggest froma as well as HCGenerate...

I'm taking hcg 500iu a week all cycle up until PCT. I'm using forma stanzol during PCT.

Cycle looks like this:

Test E 500mg a week, weeks 1-12

Beastdrol 30mg ED weeks 1-4

Oral Tren 500mcg ED weeks 9-12

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD weeks 1-12

hcg 500iu a week, weeks 1-14

PCT clomid 100/50/50/50/25, nolva 40/20/20/20, forma stanzol 10 pumps a day, weeks 14-19

Considering taking P5P and chaste berry vitex extract during the last 4 weeks of cycle when I run oral tren to prevent progresterone induced gyno, but I don't know if it's necessary?

I am not a fan of clomid or nolva bro....hcg is good. Forma is good. HCGenerate is good.

A phyto test for after cycle would be a bonus. Phyto serms 347 is awesome...forma boosts test natty as well though.

Jesus christ cant get any real advice here, its like walking into a need2's marketing office.

My original question, which ive asked twice now and has nothing to do with PCT or need2's products, has not been answered.

Thoughts?

Not everyone is sensitive to the progesterone type side effect but its better to
use cuation than to be sorry.

Not everyone is sensitive to the progesterone type side effect but its better to
use cuation than to be sorry.

Thank you but my question is whether P5P and the tree extract I listed is an acceptable subsitute? I have been told that cabaser carries risk of heart complications, and that the other products I listed reduce prolactin without the heart risks.

chasteberry and p5p actually work real well on progesterone levels. It is always good to have caber on hand though. You never know when you might need it.

But clomid and nolva is old news. Test out GnRh, aka Trip. No need for a SERM with GnRh. They sell at purchase peps.

Thank you but my question is whether P5P and the tree extract I listed is an acceptable subsitute? I have been told that cabaser carries risk of heart complications, and that the other products I listed reduce prolactin without the heart risks.

Wrong, caber used e3d at .5 mg or less will not cause heart valve problems. The study was done on people using caber daily, which you should not be doing.

chasteberry and p5p actually work real well on progesterone levels. It is always good to have caber on hand though. You never know when you might need it.

But clomid and nolva is old news. Test out GnRh, aka Trip. No need for a SERM with GnRh. They sell at purchase peps.

Let me point out once again that this is for oral tren being ran the last 3-4 weeks of my test cycle. Is progresterone control necessary/recommended for a 3 week oral tren run???

Top Bottom