Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cabaser

NO bro ... it has a long half life. 1mg ed is WAAY OVERKILL! Take 0.5mg e4d or e3d if your cycle is really heavy. I didnt start mine until a few days in, so I took 1mg to start.

Mavy said:
NO bro ... it has a long half life. 1mg ed is WAAY OVERKILL! Take 0.5mg e4d or e3d if your cycle is really heavy. I didnt start mine until a few days in, so I took 1mg to start.

what are you on, and can you notice a difference?

they say dbol and a-dex is the poor mans var. would you call npp and dostinex the [not so poor] mans primo?? seems to me like npp + cebaser = high dose primo, no??

Its kinda hard to compare primo and NPP. They are just different. I would personally rather run NPP. OT answer your Q, I am on NPP 200mg e3d, 250mg sust per week and 50mg var per day.

I didnt really have any probs with the NPP, but started taking the cabaser to prevent anything from happening. The only thing that I have noticed since I started taking it, is more intense orgasms. Definately a good idea to run it as a preventative measure. I think that www.buy-dostinex.com will sell them as individual tabs now as well, so you can buy only what you need.

Mavy

Mavy said:
Its kinda hard to compare primo and NPP. They are just different. I would personally rather run NPP. OT answer your Q, I am on NPP 200mg e3d, 250mg sust per week and 50mg var per day.

I didnt really have any probs with the NPP, but started taking the cabaser to prevent anything from happening. The only thing that I have noticed since I started taking it, is more intense orgasms. Definately a good idea to run it as a preventative measure. I think that www.buy-dostinex.com will sell them as individual tabs now as well, so you can buy only what you need.

Mavy

let me know if you see any reduction of bloat. npp makes me all bloated and I would love to see cebaser dry you out like ldex does with test. now THAT would be fun.

Eh bro .. I hoestly feel like I can control bloat with diet more than anything. I have not been experiencing any blaot yet, and I ran the NPP for 2 weeks without the cabaser.

Mavy

Mavy said:
Eh bro .. I hoestly feel like I can control bloat with diet more than anything. I have not been experiencing any blaot yet, and I ran the NPP for 2 weeks without the cabaser.

Mavy
Hey Mavy...did you get your Cabaser from buy-dostinex.com?? If so, did you have to sign for it?? Thnaks bud...

Eh bro ... yep got mine from them. No problems getting it, came right to my mailbox in 3 days. No signing, nothing. I was actually pretty surprised .. I am in Canada, and our customs are waaaay tighter than that of the US. I dont know what the laws are for importing a personal amount of Cabaser, but I had no troubles, and it wasnt even conspicous. I will be using them again.

Cheers,
Mavy

Was just reading about this stuff on getdostinex and noticed it is prescribed for restless leg syndrome as well. I just got diagnosed with that several months ago. Gonna have to call my doc today and tell him I want to try this stuff out. looks like I just might be able to have scripted dostinex wooohooo

jcam222 said:
Was just reading about this stuff on getdostinex and noticed it is prescribed for restless leg syndrome as well. I just got diagnosed with that several months ago. Gonna have to call my doc today and tell him I want to try this stuff out. looks like I just might be able to have scripted dostinex wooohooo

lol good work bro. What is restless leg syndrome? Never heard of it before?

Top Bottom