Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying igf lr3 quick question

I think shooting everyday gives you 100% increase in the potential for GH gut or distended abbs and amazing growth of the organs in your stomach. Their are more IGF receptors in your intestines than anywhere else in your body!

I would do much more research, as you are by posting here b4 doing it. Done right it can work very well and b quite effective,plenty of knowledgable bros here

yeah i'm not ordering the stuff until i know exactly what i'm doing. its tough cuz i hear so many different opinions/ways of doing igf Lr3. so far i know i'm gonna need 1mg/1000mcg. i'm gonna do im injections @ 40mcg (20 each side) after every workout. and drink a dextrose/protein shake right after my shot and eat enough food. i also know how to construct it and to dilute it with nacl water right before injecting but that's about it lol.

my next questions deal with storage and transporting:
1) how long is powdered igf good at room temp? what about if its in the fridge/freezer?
2) after putting aa in it do you keep it in the fridge or the freezer?
3) if in the freezer doesnt it freeze?
4) how long can you keep it in the fridge without it going bad? what about the freezer?
5) ok so i got the proper amount into the slin pin, dilute it with nacl water. how long can i have it out of the fridge/freezer? i wanted to bring it with me to the gym if i could. i could always hury home but part of the reason i go to the gym i go to is because of the hot tub, sauna, steam room, etc...

i'm also unsure about the acetic acid and nacl water. i dont know where to get it. i found a couple sites but am always weary of ordering unless i know for sure they are legit. is there any sponsors of this board who sell acetic acid and nacl water or a site you can mention without getting in trouble by mods? i have a legit source for the igf but if there are any sources that can be mentioned on this board without breaking any rules let me know. or pm me. the reason i'm interested in the possability of another source is because mine only sells by the mg and i'd like to get the vials with 100mcg's. also my source doesnt sell acetic acid or nacl water so that sux i'd like having that stuff with my igf.

like i said i'm not ordering until i know exactly what i'm doing. and i thank you guys for your help!

btw here are my stats:
26 5ft10in 175lbs i'm on a very clean diet and have lost about 10 lbs in the past month. the only lift i do max reps on is my bench which i can get 315 with good form. i have been working out for 6 years. the most i ever weighed was 185 with a bench of 340 but i was juicing.

i have done 2 aas cycles which were test based with proper pct
i have also done 2 pro-hormone/designer sup cycles with proper pct

Last edited:
see red

yeah i'm not ordering the stuff until i know exactly what i'm doing. its tough cuz i hear so many different opinions/ways of doing igf Lr3. so far i know i'm gonna need 1mg/1000mcg. i'm gonna do im injections @ 40mcg (20 each side) after every workout. and drink a dextrose/protein shake right after my shot and eat enough food. i also know how to construct it and to dilute it with nacl water right before injecting but that's about it lol. Sounds good eat 1 hr after shot and drinks.

my next questions deal with storage and transporting:
1) how long is powdered igf good at room temp? Keep it in the fridge, you can freeze if reconed with bac water but I just use the kiss method (keep it simple stupid) what about if its in the fridge/freezer?
2) after putting aa in it do you keep it in the fridge or the freezer? just keep it in the fridge with BA water its good for a very long time some say 3 months some say six some say 2 years.
3) if in the freezer doesnt it freeze?Just don't freeze and you don't have to worry
4) how long can you keep it in the fridge without it going bad? what about the freezer? Just put it back after you are done injecting 20 min wont hurt it.
5) ok so i got the proper amount into the slin pin, dilute it with nacl water. how long can i have it out of the fridge/freezer? i wanted to bring it with me to the gym if i could. i could always hury home but part of the reason i go to the gym i go to is because of the hot tub, sauna, steam room, etc... Put it in a 1 gallon zip freezer bag or large water carrier, then fill a small zip lock bag with ice and put that is the cooler to keep the IGF cold while you work out.

i'm also unsure about the acetic acid and nacl water. i dont know where to get it. you can make it, it is very simple.i found a couple sites but am always weary of ordering unless i know for sure they are legit. no money is selling bunk AA or NACL is there any sponsors of this board who sell acetic acid and nacl water or a site you can mention without getting in trouble by mods? i have a legit source for the igf but if there are any sources that can be mentioned on this board without breaking any rules let me know. or pm me. the reason i'm interested in the possability of another source is because mine only sells by the mg and i'd like to get the vials with 100mcg's. also my source doesnt sell acetic acid or nacl water so that sux i'd like having that stuff with my igf.Yeah asking for a source is bad bro

like i said i'm not ordering until i know exactly what i'm doing. and i thank you guys for your help!

btw here are my stats:
26 5ft10in 175lbs i'm on a very clean diet and have lost about 10 lbs in the past month. the only lift i do max reps on is my bench which i can get 315 with good form. i have been working out for 6 years. the most i ever weighed was 185 with a bench of 340 but i was juicing.

i have done 2 aas cycles which were test based with proper pct
i have also done 2 pro-hormone/designer sup cycles with proper pct

i'm sorry but now i am 100% confused. remember i'm new to this please try to be as specific as possible. reading the last response gave me even more questions!

1) what do you mean store in the fridge with ba water? i thought you stored it in the fridge mixed in the aa and then diluted it with the water right before injecting....

2) can you use ba water or nacl water to dilute? is it a preference thing?

3) taking a mini cooler to the gym is a great idea! can i dilute it before i go to the gym or do i have to dilute it at the gym right before injecting?

thanks!

Oppssss sorry yes when you recon the powder to liquid use AA.
The AA will lay a sting on you, so right before you inject you add BAC water to make it less stingy, if you don't if feel like lidocane.
AA will keep it good for the longest. If you buy 100mcg vials than you can use what ever as you should use it all in 48hrs.
Diluting it before going to gym, is fine it will only be in the bac water for 1hr. If its cloudy when you are done wo and about to inject than its toast. cloudy = protien chains broken and fallen out of suspension.

i'm sorry but now i am 100% confused. remember i'm new to this please try to be as specific as possible. reading the last response gave me even more questions!

1) what do you mean store in the fridge with ba water? i thought you stored it in the fridge mixed in the aa and then diluted it with the water right before injecting....

2) can you use ba water or nacl water to dilute? is it a preference thing?

3) taking a mini cooler to the gym is a great idea! can i dilute it before i go to the gym or do i have to dilute it at the gym right before injecting?

thanks!

Top Bottom