Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying gear for friends, how to be safe?

##spiderbaby##

I have a question.

If you know a few guys who want to buy AS and your prices are much cheaper than what they could get it for at the gym and you don't want to "deal" but your supplier doesn't want to deal with anyone except for you, how do you make sure the "gym friends" are legit and not possibly a cop or an undesirable?

Basically, what are some good ways to check the validity of people that you don't know to well?

I am a believer if that you don't know them then don't get anything for them. I also know that a lot of guys want to help a buddy out so they will let them "go through" but then you are a "dealer" to the cops even if you are just trying to help and you don't make a cent.

What would you do? I wouldn't if I didn't know them. But if you knew someone who was how could you help them check the validity of the people he was helping?

##spiderbaby##

Your source is passing the risk on to you without sharing the profit. You're kindness is being taken advantage of. Personally, I wouldn't want any part of it.

My advice is do not buy anything for anyone. It is cool to help your friends but not at the expense of a criminal record and a whole bunch of shit. If you are going to sell to people, friends or not, the best way to tell that they are not a cop is to get money up front and give them the product in a day or two or whatever. Police want a money exchange for product on the spot. Its very hard to prove a case where an exchange involves money up front. Most undercover officers will refuse if you ask for upfront money.

Thx for the responces, I will show my friend in hopes that he stops what he is doing. He says he "knows" these guys but he only knows them from the gym.

Thx

I was also looking for a way to backround check for free, but I guess there is no such thing.

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom