Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying bac watef

I have checked all the sites and links posted and came up with nothing. can someone please post a present link to purchase BACTERIOSTATIC WATER - not the bac sodium chloride 9% or sterile water. tahnks much as i need it asap

That is your first? A source request for bac water?
What do you want the bac water for?

?
pct for hcg. need to start soon but am not finding it anywhere. something about a nationwide shortage? not sure how true that is, but from the lack of what im finding im beginning to wonder. again thanks for help.

SARMS SEARCH Has it ,but its not listed on their site, I have bought some there several times, I just sent them a pm about this matter.

?
pct for hcg. need to start soon but am not finding it anywhere. something about a nationwide shortage? not sure how true that is, but from the lack of what im finding im beginning to wonder. again thanks for help.

I'll do some looking and see if i can help

Making bac water is super easy just mix 99 ml of distilled water and 1ml of Benzyl Alcohol and filter it threw a syringe filter into a sterile vial and your g2g

Top Bottom