Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Busted with Gear...Can anyone advise on Medical Use?

N2deep01

Does anyone have any Info on any Laws concerning the use of steriods if you have a condition that A Doctor recommends steriods for but most Doctors will not use because of laws. I have a real medical problem. Any help????? thanks

It would seem to me that the orals you may get away with having in your possession, but I don't think you can justify any injectables. I think the law states that you must be licensed to have needles or inject someone, therefore I don't think there is much of an arguement for having vials or amps in your possession.

Actually, depending on the medical condition, you can have needles and inject yourself. For instance, with diabetes. The problem of course comes when you have a controlled substance without a perscription.

Sorry to hear about your bust bro. Depending on your medical condition, just tell the judge or the DA the truth. That you have a condition that you are trying to treat yourself.

I don't know what that condition is, maybe it is HIV or AIDS. If it is, just tell them that you are afraid of dying and you are trying to save your life. Tell them that you will go to Mexico if you have too and get a perscription but that you are determined to do whatever you have to to lead a healthy life.

On the other hand, if you ain't got that then don't say that.

Hope everything goes well with you bro.

Peace.

N2,

I work for a CSP (Community Service Provider) in NY, whose primary focus is HIV/AIDS. I just stumbled across this board will looking for bb info.

What I know (according to NY Law)is that is the steroids have been prescribed there is no problem. Steriods can be prescribed legitimately for something like asthma of HIV/AIDS diagnosis. Also, you can have needles if you need them to administer your medication that way, smae as a diabetic. I do not believe that you need to be licensenced for this, but I could be wrong. I believe that you should at least be acrrying a doctor's note or the doctor's prescription for the needles.

A law has just been passed in NY, and as of January 1, 2001, needles will be available WITHOUT a doctor's prescription. I doubt that all pharmacies will carry them, but you will be able to buy them over the counter (Im sure, however, they will be kept behind the counter!)

If you need anymore help, post it and I will check back tomorrow from work. If you ask me a question, I can always ask someone at work who knows a lot more than I do.

Good luck man!!

------------------
-Meta

For further personal use: Get some insulin vials and inject your AS in the empty ones, then you can have them with you with no worries-cops will just think it insulin which you can get without a presc. in most states.

Yo bro what state do you live in if in the U.S.A.? A lot of states you con buy needles at the corner drug store $.25 each and in those states its very legal to have prscribed injectables in your possession. surf the web for the Palm Beach Post. A couple of months ago there was a big to do in there about several deputies who were on AS and the came out on top becuase their doctor prescribed them to them and get this the reason was beacause they all had younger wives and they said that they needed them to keep up sexually. No joke it was in the paper.

Top Bottom