Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

burning belly fat

testionate

I'm currently on 180 mg test c/week and 500 i/u of HCG twice/week and am in the gym with trainer 1 hour/day 3 days/week. I want to burn 20-25 lbs of BF asap. I know more work in the gym will help, but can I add anything that will maximize my efforts? More test? Tren? Serious question. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Carb cycling works very well as does doing 5 minutes of HIIT 30 second intervals directly following lifting to send a huge GH surge...

I am not a big cardio fan, I feel you can get better results by doing fast paced volume training to get your heart rate up and then constantly increasing the weight by small amounts each time, or adding a set of bench step ups directly after finishing a set/sets to keep heart rate elevated...

IMHO, elevated heart rate from lifting weights or doing some combination or both gives much better results than elevated heart rate from cardio alone...

53 yrs old, 6', 242 lbs. Stubborn belly fat is what's pissin me off. Want it gone quick, then willing to maintain to keep it off. Just don't want to take 6 months to achieve goal if possible.

53 yrs old, 6', 242 lbs. Stubborn belly fat is what's pissin me off. Want it gone quick, then willing to maintain to keep it off. Just don't want to take 6 months to achieve goal if possible.

with males the last place we usually store our fat is in the belly.. so to reduce belly fat you must keep on dropping your totally body fat. there is no easy solution to accomplish this. that would be sweet if there was.

luckily I put together a nice little NON SUPPRESSIVE fat shredder stack.. it won't shut you down like steroids will. get on this program and you will get nice results in 8 weeks http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...edder-stack-non-suppressive-safe-1279153.html

53 yrs old, 6', 242 lbs. Stubborn belly fat is what's pissin me off.

quick = problems!

If you have stubborn belly that just wont seem to go away its likely due to adrenal fatigue and an underfunctioning thyroid.

Please dont tell me your thyroid is fine based on lab work, it means nothing, especially since you are exhibiting a slew of symptoms that indicate otherwise.

You need to start supplementing for optimal thyroid and body function then losing the fat wont be difficult at all.

Check out this thread for a fairly decent discussion on the issue.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...masters-bodybuilding/young-low-t-1279183.html

I've also used cheat days to reset leptin and raise your metabolic rate from the huge surplus of calories and then do a 24-36 hour fast combined with dosing 3g of Mucunca Pruriens powder along with 3g of Citrulline Malate and 3g of Arginine at night and again first thing in the morning to send GH levels soaring to increase fat burning even more...

You can drop body fat VERY quickly if you do this correctly and train properly...

Top Bottom