Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn baby burn

Butterbob

I recently started EQ 250 and the stuff burns like a #$*&%*@!
Anyone else had an issue with this or with EQ in general? I'm still gonna take it but holy crap! The reason for my question was to see if this could be a ligitimacy issue or perhaps a bad batch. I have never had problems with this source before.

Bottle description:

10ml Bottle, pale yellow liquid, checkered reflective hologram type top

Gold label:
EQIPOISE 250
double black lines
EACH ml contains:
boldenone 250mg
benzyl alcohol 10%
benzyl benzoate 10%
cotton seed oil
10 ml

on the right side of the lable there is a raised seal that says "certified product of canada" on the outer rim and has some type of symbol in the middle.

Anyone??

Last edited:
i have ran EQ plenty of times and never had a burning feeling or pain at all...

what are you running with it just EQ? either way i think that dose is way to low if you are just doing 250mg a week, i know thats what it is per ml but u didnt mention how much u were doing a week.....

state your stats and your current cycle....

i have eq 400 and it doesn't even hurt a bit. i had 500/ml and it was a bit sore the next day but eq is painless man. sounds like you have prop or just really high ba gear

Currently on EQ and tren. I was saying it's 250 mg per ml EQ. I take 300 mg (1.2cc) every 3 days. 50 mg tren ED. So you think this stuff may be bad?

I considered the alcohol could be the culprit but I dunno.... crazy stuff. I got some vac's in the service that this stuff puts to shame. Oh...yeah...

All the information I can give you is what I posted. I don't know anything else. Like I said though, the guy has never given me any problems and there were no signs that this could be bunk. The initial stick burnt like a mother and the injection itself was pretty bad. About 20 sec later, no pain. 10 hours later, slight burning, slight redness at injection site, and soreness at injection site.

Top Bottom