Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn baby burn

maybe its a abscess forming? and thats where the pain is coming from? i duno your info is kinda not clear, whats the brand name of the gear?

ok thats better, the dosages are fine, my only guess would be the BA is high but thats kinda weird for EQ, or it mite be a start of a abcess and thats where the burning and pain from the site is coming from esp if its red and hot to the touch....

I was put in contact with this guy about a year ago through a friend I grew up with. My friend has been buying from him for years without any problems. I have bought from this guy for a while now without any problems. I see where you are going and I understand and see your point. I don't know the brand name, ie. british dragon, etc... all of the information I gave you is what is on the bottle. Do you feel it would be in my best intrest to discontinue usage?

yes i would never INJECT SOMETHING if i didnt know what it was. if something was making me sore and red or any sign of possible infection i put it in the sewer.

Top Bottom