Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bunk Nolva? Please Help.

jimbo1727

Hey guys I currently am on a cycle of P-Mag dosed at 50/75/75/75/100/100. I am about half way through the cycle, and I am loving the gains. Nothing too much but definately more dense with increased strength. Cant wait to see what comes.

Recently, I ordered some Nolva for PCT. I am well aware about SERMS and thought it was smart to add one into PCT.

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Recycle: 0/4/4/4/4

Question I have is about the Nolva tabs I ordered. I just got them and they are packaged as Novofen 20. Anyone hear or use this style before. I am nervous the Nolva is bunk. Any input? Thanks.

i think that should be fine. but cant say for definate with out pics but have seen some around with this written on it. remember a lot of this stuff is from other countrys

Hey guys I currently am on a cycle of P-Mag dosed at 50/75/75/75/100/100. I am about half way through the cycle, and I am loving the gains. Nothing too much but definately more dense with increased strength. Cant wait to see what comes.

Recently, I ordered some Nolva for PCT. I am well aware about SERMS and thought it was smart to add one into PCT.

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Recycle: 0/4/4/4/4

Question I have is about the Nolva tabs I ordered. I just got them and they are packaged as Novofen 20. Anyone hear or use this style before. I am nervous the Nolva is bunk. Any input? Thanks.

In all my years Ive not seen very many fake NOLVA's,,,especially in this day and age when its so easily and
readily available.

Top Bottom