Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bunk dbol/test e cycle?

hostile_tjd

Im 5'8 213lbs with 12%bf, and ive been training for 5yrs. Im on a test e/ dbol cycle running 600mg test a week and 30mg dbol a day. im just finishing my 4th week of the cycle and i have 2 days left of the dbol. I have gained 13 pounds, but i dropped 10 before the cycle and im pretty much at the weight i was at before dropping weight. I have had some strength gains, but not much gains in size. (4000 cal/ 400 pro/ 87 fat/ 520 carbs a day, give or take alittle) I was wondering how long it takes for the test to kick in. Ive researched 4 to six weeks, but im not sure if im feeling it. Im afraid that the gains I have made are from taking in more food, especially after dropping weight. thanks for the advice

You have gained 13 pounds in 4 weeks... And the gains from the test should kick in the next couple of weeks. Be patient. One day you will just wake up and look in the mirror and go..."DAMN"

BGI

i had to the same problem as you. when i ran a cycle of test e. i was used to gaining in 10/15lbs in 4 weeks with pro hormones but then did a cycle of test e and was thinking whens it going to kick in but then one day looked in the mirror and was like rarrrrr lol. just wish i could have carried on that cycle for another 2-4 weeks. i was making good gains but the pinning got to much around week 8.

Top Bottom