Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bunk BD Aromasin tabs?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Been taking this for about 3 week straight at 20mgs ED. And I'm still holding water. And my libido is still pretty damn high. I take it these BD tabs are poopoo?

Possible, why not just use AIFM? It's cheaper, safer and the same thing.

AIFM didnt' nothing for me. I can't use it becuase I shower too frequently throughout the day. And as for libido. Simple, any anti-e like Adex or Letro kills my libido. Well acutally adex lowers it and letro kills it. But letro at least gets rid of all the water.Adex really doensnt do squat honestly.

Carth said:
AIFM didnt' nothing for me. I can't use it becuase I shower too frequently throughout the day. And as for libido. Simple, any anti-e like Adex or Letro kills my libido. Well acutally adex lowers it and letro kills it. But letro at least gets rid of all the water.Adex really doensnt do squat honestly.

hey bro have you tried letro at say 1.25mg every 3 days? I have found that works for myself and doesn't effect libidio in myself at all. Sounds like a very low dosage and it is but letro is so strong i've found that to still be effective

As for aromasin i too was VERY disappointed in its effects. It didn't remove any water at all for myself either.

I didn't know anti-es kill libido?? I've only used clomid and nolvadex and both those seemed to increase it; is it just adex and letro that kill it..in that case won't be trying those..

drrman said:
hey bro have you tried letro at say 1.25mg every 3 days? I have found that works for myself and doesn't effect libidio in myself at all. Sounds like a very low dosage and it is but letro is so strong i've found that to still be effective

As for aromasin i too was VERY disappointed in its effects. It didn't remove any water at all for myself either.

But here is what i noticed. that you never seem to lose libido! EVER!! I have read your posts saying that you take Tren without Test and still have libido? You are lucky man. Many of us need that E in our bodies. And fucking Test! LOL

Fucking hell! Now I just did a search on Cabergoline aka Dostinex. Says that shit causes water retention! So now it might be that I'm really getting bloated form the Dos. And not from Aromasin so called not doing its job.

Top Bottom