x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Bunk BD Aromasin tabs?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bunk BD Aromasin tabs? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Been taking this for about 3 week straight at 20mgs ED. And I'm still holding water. And my libido is still pretty damn high. I take it these BD tabs are poopoo?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bunk BD Aromasin tabs?

Been taking this for about 3 week straight at 20mgs ED. And I'm still holding water. And my libido is still pretty damn high. I take it these BD tabs are poopoo?

Re: Bunk BD Aromasin tabs?

Possible, why not just use AIFM? It's cheaper, safer and the same thing.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Lots of BD copies, got have a good source.

Good Broly

Why does your libido have to be down to make you think its working? I used it thru a cycle with a very high libido

AIFM didnt' nothing for me. I can't use it becuase I shower too frequently throughout the day. And as for libido. Simple, any anti-e like Adex or Letro kills my libido. Well acutally adex lowers it and letro kills it. But letro at least gets rid of all the water.Adex really doensnt do squat honestly.

ALIN

Exclamation Re: Bunk BD Aromasin tabs?

Quote Quote posted by caliboy
    Lots of BD copies, got have a good source.

Indeed,,,only use authorized BD suppliers.

Quote Quote posted by Carth
    AIFM didnt' nothing for me. I can't use it becuase I shower too frequently throughout the day. And as for libido. Simple, any anti-e like Adex or Letro kills my libido. Well acutally adex lowers it and letro kills it. But letro at least gets rid of all the water.Adex really doensnt do squat honestly.

hey bro have you tried letro at say 1.25mg every 3 days? I have found that works for myself and doesn't effect libidio in myself at all. Sounds like a very low dosage and it is but letro is so strong i've found that to still be effective

As for aromasin i too was VERY disappointed in its effects. It didn't remove any water at all for myself either.

Good Broly

I didn't know anti-es kill libido?? I've only used clomid and nolvadex and both those seemed to increase it; is it just adex and letro that kill it..in that case won't be trying those..

Quote Quote posted by drrman
    hey bro have you tried letro at say 1.25mg every 3 days? I have found that works for myself and doesn't effect libidio in myself at all. Sounds like a very low dosage and it is but letro is so strong i've found that to still be effective

As for aromasin i too was VERY disappointed in its effects. It didn't remove any water at all for myself either.
    But here is what i noticed. that you never seem to lose libido! EVER!! I have read your posts saying that you take Tren without Test and still have libido? You are lucky man. Many of us need that E in our bodies. And fucking Test! LOL

Fucking hell! Now I just did a search on Cabergoline aka Dostinex. Says that shit causes water retention! So now it might be that I'm really getting bloated form the Dos. And not from Aromasin so called not doing its job.