Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bumping the test to 1g per week?

pavlenko

I been thinking about this. I Would like to hear some responses from vets please. Lets say I did a test only cycle at 500mg per week for 10 weeks, made good gains. Took a break for a few months making sure im fully recovered.... would it be beneficial to run the same type of cycle at 1gram of test instead of combining lower dose of test with eq or deca? putting on mass is what im after. What do you guys think?

it would be better to add a second compound like 400deca or eq with 500 test. you generally don't want to bump up the dosage till you stop gaining from the previous dosage.

yeah but thats running 1 gram of gear eather way. Just for the argument sake, why couldnt I run 1gram of test next cycle, and down the road add other compounds to the mix lowering the test to say 500 plus adding deca or eq. 1gram of gear is still 1 gram eather way. what do u guys think

what type of sides are you talking about? at 500mg all i get is some acne when coming off..bloating is almost none existent for me on that test dose, maybe im one of the lucky once ... and yes im talking about test-e

more gear = more danger. more risk of many sides from a pimple to a massive heart attack. run as little as you can and still make gains. 500 to 1000 is a big jump. why not run 500 again or 600 at the most?

yeah but thats running 1 gram of gear eather way. Just for the argument sake, why couldnt I run 1gram of test next cycle, and down the road add other compounds to the mix lowering the test to say 500 plus adding deca or eq. 1gram of gear is still 1 gram eather way. what do u guys think

once you run test at 1g and then lower it to 500mg for consecutive cycles with other compounds you won't respond to the 500mg of test and youll have to continue running at a higher dose of test.

what type of sides are you talking about? at 500mg all i get is some acne when coming off..bloating is almost none existent for me on that test dose, maybe im one of the lucky once ... and yes im talking about test-e

gyno, high bp, change in lipid profile.

once you run test at 1g and then lower it to 500mg for consecutive cycles with other compounds you won't respond to the 500mg of test and youll have to continue running at a higher dose of test.

thats not true. i was running 3g cycles. after a life threatening condition i alternate monthly between 150mg and 250mg. i am holding my current size and have gained 4 lbs in the last month while dropping 1% by only adding a low dose of beast and deisel to my trt.

thats not true. i was running 3g cycles. after a life threatening condition i alternate monthly between 150mg and 250mg. i am holding my current size and have gained 4 lbs in the last month while dropping 1% by only adding a low dose of beast and deisel to my trt.

puts things into perspective real quickly doesn't it? Suddenly being huge isn't all that important. Living takes precedence.

Top Bottom