Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking- What Macros Do You Use???

Texas Ranger

Guys, what macros do YOU use when bulking? Is it 40% Carbs/ 40% Protein/ 20% Fat? 50% Carbs/ 30% Protein/ 20% Fats? Or 40% Carbs/ 30% Protein/ 30% Fats?

I use the same macros, Bigrich. The only difference is I take 50% of Carbs and 30% from Protein because I have a fast metabolism. I was thinking about going a little lower in carbs percentage-wise when I start my bulk cycle. Maybe 40-45% Carbs/30% Protein/25-30% Fat, while taking in 6,000-6,500 calories a day.

45%carbs/45%protein/10%fats; 4000-7000cals, depending on how much muscle you carrie

Bulking Macros:
1)double whopper from Burger King
2) Ground beef and eggs cooked together

(don't worry too much about it just eat a lot - make sure you are getting solid protein throughout the day - if you start to get fat cut the carbs a bit or decrease intake as appropriate)

- never worried much about it and it always worked well.

MadCow1 said:
Bulking Macros:
1)double whopper from Burger King
2) Ground beef and eggs cooked together

(don't worry too much about it just eat a lot - make sure you are getting solid protein throughout the day - if you start to get fat cut the carbs a bit or decrease intake as appropriate)

- never worried much about it and it always worked well.

this approach will work very very well if you dont care about getting a little fat, however if you have naturally a very fast metabolism you wont have that problem at all

Top Bottom