Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking up with sarms

despak24

24 years old
5 ft 10 in
9% body fat
I think I want to bulk up a little bit. I’m kind of skinny right now for my height
I am training about three times a week. But will train more on sarms
Would yk11 and s23 be good options for me? Do i need a pct?

no it would not at all... you are way too young to use something as suppressive as s23 or ldg3033... you can definitely bulk with sarms but those were two you definitely should not use...

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

What I would give to be young and lean like I was in my 20’s.
I would do this completely different. Waiting till your big and needing to cut down then build up is rougher.
You are young and lean. Awesome foundation.
Now start adding quality foods and hitting the gym. You have great potential naturally. Once you have hit natural ability then start to add PEDs.
Yes there are things you can add now.
These guys will give good advice.
Now go and make me jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

24 years old
5 ft 10 in
9% body fat
I think I want to bulk up a little bit. I’m kind of skinny right now for my height
I am training about three times a week. But will train more on sarms
Would yk11 and s23 be good options for me? Do i need a pct?

if you want to bulk dont use s23

10mgs yk11
20mgs cardarine
25mgs rad140
50mgs ostarine

Top Bottom