Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking on a tren cycle

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Not a cycle for me. Way too much gear and I can't bulk on tren. It crushes my appetite. For me, 300mg test and 400mg deca would be plenty to bulk.

My next cycle is going to be my biggest yet.
I’m 1.69cm 180 pounds and 29 years old

My cycle is going to be 1000mgs of sustanon, 800mgs of trenbolone acetate, and 1000mgs of equipoise

I know the side effects are going to be brutal but I'm willing to deal with them to achieve the physique I am dreaming of. Has anyone tried a cycle like this recently

bro this stack light if anything. big ramy using 5000mg a week

Me personally I couldn’t bulk with tren it completely diminished my appetite and had to force feed myself

My cycle is going to be 1000mgs of sustanon, 800mgs of trenbolone acetate, and 1000mgs of equipoise

I know the side effects are going to be brutal but I'm willing to deal with them to achieve the physique I am dreaming of. Has anyone tried a cycle like this recently

Somehow I think this is gonna end badly

I am 90-92kg at 12-14% bodyfat and still make good gains on 500 test,400 deca or 400-500 test and 400 tren… half your dosages and get your diet on point and train good.. this is crazy amount of aas.

Do some more research on trenbolone here:

Trenbolone
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-286-profiles-trenbolone-show/

Trenbolone three common side effects.
https://youtu.be/9p4oVYxhCKU

Top Bottom