Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking and thermos

mr.jones

Banned
This might be a bit of a goofy question, but I was wondwering if anyone ever used any kind of fat burner while bulking. I thought it might help to keep a little of the fat that one gains while bulking down......any thoughts?

mr.jones said:
This might be a bit of a goofy question, but I was wondwering if anyone ever used any kind of fat burner while bulking. I thought it might help to keep a little of the fat that one gains while bulking down......any thoughts?

it might help keep some BF off.

Always-but one dose pre workout only to increase workout intensity, as opposed to doses spaced out evenly 3x a day when dieting. My fave pre workout combo is a Vivarin, 50mgs to 100mgs of ephedrine hcl, and an aspirin before my 20 minute commute to the gym. Smoking a joint on the way increases my workout concentration too. lol On legs day I'll drink 1/2 a Red Bull on the way too and drink the other half at the mid point of my workout.

Fat Burner like Thermorexin on morning Cardio, and a vivarin with 50mgs ephedrine before evening workouts to raise intensity!
Doesn't matter if i'm bulking or cutting.
RADAR

Top Bottom