Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking plan

Ectospective

Alright fellas I’m looking for opinions on my macros, listed in the pic. New to body building but not to the gym..
I’m
5”11
155-157lbs
c4f5c50673b6ce4c57bb9992fcac2080.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are planing on eating 4800 calories at only 155 pounds? You are just going to get fat man.

I would start your calories at around 3000. I like 30% protein, 50% carb, 20% fat for bulking.

You are planing on eating 4800 calories at only 155 pounds? You are just going to get fat man.

I would start your calories at around 3000. I like 30% protein, 50% carb, 20% fat for bulking.
I work a very physical job and besides that I have a highly active metabolism, that isn’t my opinion it’s fact. Considering that would you still tweak this plan
Thanks bro

I work a very physical job and besides that I have a highly active metabolism, that isn’t my opinion it’s fact. Considering that would you still tweak this plan
Thanks bro

No. Start the diet and see if you gain weight. Then you tweak it.

like i said in the other thread

counting calories and having a plan is great, but in the end this isn't going to help you reach your goals. you need to listen to your body here and eat more muscle building foods and workout to build quality muscle mass.

like i said in the other thread

counting calories and having a plan is great, but in the end this isn't going to help you reach your goals. you need to listen to your body here and eat more muscle building foods and workout to build quality muscle mass.

Tip top advice i appreciate it
Little bit stuck now tho lol feel like I’ve been planning a route for weeks to find out it’s the wrong damn way !

Top Bottom