Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking cycle thoughts

Connorrt

I am going to run the classic deca durabolin, testosterone and dianabol bulking cycle
I have ran this before about 15 years old and can remember feeling so alpha on this stack
my question is what has changed in those 2 decades that guys are doing now with this stack vs. Before? Back then we just ran the steroid and didn’t care about anything else

I am going to run the classic deca durabolin, testosterone and dianabol bulking cycle
I have ran this before about 15 years old and can remember feeling so alpha on this stack
my question is what has changed in those 2 decades that guys are doing now with this stack vs. Before? Back then we just ran the steroid and didn’t care about anything else

Test/deca/dbol is a classic so I dont think anything really changed

500mgs of testosterone
400mgs deca durabolin
50mgs dbol
12.5mgs aromasin EOD
7 caps n2guard
3 caps cardazol preworkout

Not much changed with steroids or doses, but now there are several supporting products, like N2Guard and others

So keep as is but add an AI

Top Bottom