Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking cycle steroids

LUKEDEICHIER

34 years old, 6’2’’ 190 pounds, 12% body fat. Lean with 2 pack abs. I want to bulk up about 20 pounds on my frame, don’t’ care about adding some body fat in the process. I am eating a lot of carbs/pasta/bread. Looking to use testosterone and something else to bulk. Heard equipoise is good EQ, but not sure.

34 years old, 6’2’’ 190 pounds, 12% body fat. Lean with 2 pack abs. I want to bulk up about 20 pounds on my frame, don’t’ care about adding some body fat in the process. I am eating a lot of carbs/pasta/bread. Looking to use testosterone and something else to bulk. Heard equipoise is good EQ, but not sure.

Nandrolone is my go to for bulking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For bulking add deca durabolin 300mgs-400mgs and some aromasin with testolone rad 20mgs

bro use decaa and testosterone good bulking

Food works real well

If this is a first cycle you want to just run test only. Seems odd that you would only show 2 pack at 12% body fat. I would rather see all 6 before looking to bulk and inevitably add fat.

I would just run test, but don't expect to be super impressed on 500mgs of test. Don't get me wrong - 500mgs WILL build muscle well, but if you really want to get a feel for what kinds of gains are possible on test, you need to run it higher. My point being, that if you were going to run 500mgs for an extended period of time, then the increased anabolism of 500mgs would get you to your goal, but if you want to add a mostly solid 20lbs in your time frame, you'll need more anabolism than 500mgs of test by itself will give. Testosterone has a dose response relationship - the more of it you take, the bigger and stronger you can get.

"IF" you have used testosterone before, then I would start at 250mg, and increase by 250mgs per week until you hit 1000mgs and run that for 8-10 weeks.

That will put some muscle on you and be both the most cost effective and healthiest option.

I don't recommend deca because the potential sides are harder to deal with than basic estrogen sides.

Make sure you have Arimidex or Aromasin on hand, as well as Nolvadex. I cannot recommend a specific amount of ai to use because ai is the most individual thing for each person - cookie cutter recommendations are shit as far as how much aromatase inhibitor a person should use for a given amount of aromatizing steroid.

On a side note, you can gain 20lbs of mass without roids. 190lbs at 6'2" is pretty thin.

The amount of test I recommended would be for substantial gains in size and strength over the course of 12-16 weeks, but if you're patient, and time isn't too much of a constraint, then 500mgs for 16 weeks would do the job np.

The key will be to focus on the heavy compound exercises and eating plenty of food. Don't go to the gym more than 3x a week imo, if serious gains are what you are after.

I'd recommend the old Madcow 5x5 routine which can be found on the forums. Run two cycles of that routine back to back with 500mgs test - 20lbs of mostly solid weight shouldn't be a problem at your current height/weight.

Top Bottom