Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking cycle on deck

1987jospeh

This is going to be my 2nd cycle and this time I am going to do testosterone enanthate, deca durabolin and dianabol dbol as a kickstart. My plan for the cycle is 12 weeks and going to do 500/500 for the dosages. Would like to know your recommended ancillaries on cycle here. I’m 6’1” 200 pounds with 12% body fat and 33 years old. Thanks

For ancillaries, go with aromasin 12.5mgs ED up to 20mgs if you see estrogen issues. Get n2guard for your liver 5-7 caps per day and cardazol preworkout 2-3caps.

you need to take a few steps back.. you want to run a cycle with three compounds in it and dont even know what ancillaries to use? you need to put this off for now until you have a far better understanding of everything...

I would run the test at 300mg and the deca at 400mg personally. Proviron is absolutely necessary as well as N2Guard. Dbol at the front is a pretty typical kick start for a test and deca cycle.

you need to take a few steps back.. you want to run a cycle with three compounds in it and dont even know what ancillaries to use? you need to put this off for now until you have a far better understanding of everything...

i’m with you on this, someone asking this question shouldn’t be on any AAS

This is going to be my 2nd cycle and this time I am going to do testosterone enanthate, deca durabolin and dianabol dbol as a kickstart. My plan for the cycle is 12 weeks and going to do 500/500 for the dosages. Would like to know your recommended ancillaries on cycle here. I’m 6’1” 200 pounds with 12% body fat and 33 years old. Thanks

Brother for any cycle including orals you should be taking my liver support product N2Guard. Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions: www.N2Guard.com

Top Bottom