Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking after trt

alexander09

Hello, I have been on a TRT dose of 250 mg of test E every 2 weeks for 12 weeks , my last blood work syas my levels are back an honestly I can feel it , libido and energy is all good, I loved test so much I would like to stay on it for body building purposes, not professional body building purposes just look muscular for the ladies lol, I dont get huge just look good, so I was wondering, if I keep taking it and going up to 300-400 a week could be like a roller coaster for my test and also if it's ok to do should I include HCG on my cycle.

Remember if you do go upto 300-400mg you will be shutting any natural testosterone production down so after your cycle you will carry on with your trt dose. You need to split the dose into two so it would look like this at 400mg you will be dosing twice a week 200mg each shot spaced out over the week let's say Wednesday and Sunday, don't forget to have an ai ready because you may get estrogen side affects. Hcg to be honest I've never used it but yes you can use it during your cycle to keep your balls from shrinking, it will make recovery a bit easier, someone else will give you better advice about hcg than me, good luck.

Running HCG when on TRT makes no sense at all. Whenever you put an artificial source of steroids into your body, your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. Nothing will change that. Not hcg, nothing.

If you do some research on HCG, you will find it actually does more harm then good -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...erous-part-2-a-51145.html?highlight=dangerous

What you are referring to with upping your testosterone dosage is called blasting and cruising. You basically increase your TRT dosage and blast for 10-16 weeks and then return to your TRT dosage for the same period of time before doing another blast.

It is super easy to blast when on TRT. All you do is increase your dose to 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks or whatever and then just drop right back down to your TRT dose. No need to use HCG or do a PCT. You can even add in orals if you chose.

Make sure you take some N2gaurd from n2bm.com for your bodies protection. Even on TRT you should be taking 3-4 daily. Great product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom