Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulk up then lean up or lean up then bulk up???

blackshirt21

just wondering what's the better route! I'm about 207lbs. right now and want to get to about 225. Would it be better to get to
that weight then lean up, or lean up start cycle and bulk up?

Thanks for any info!!!

either way... if your crankn hard your gonna get there anyway =D

i usually bulk than cut up... i like to get the abusive liver GEAR out of the way =)

i'm not overweight, i'm about 6'2 and 206. i'm just thinking should
i lean up a little before starting next cycle, or keep the weight i
have and just bulk on weight fromcycle then try cutting it up???

thanks

i would bulk than cut =) but really up to how you feel dont think there is a major diffrence either way...

Always bulk first...provided you're not a lard ass. At 6'2 206 you could use some mass. To be honest(respectfully) you're a bit on the lanky side. Always remember....Without the muscle mass there's noting to cut up to be seen. You have to have the muscle before you can show it off. At your hight you may need more than 225 pounds on your frame.

At your height/weight, you should go bulk then bulk again, then keep bulking. Trust me, it's very hard for us tall guys to gain. It sounds like your bf% is low enough already so, if you eat clean and train hard you will effectively gain & appear to get more cut with the mass. I am on a year long bulking program & am not even gona waste my time cutting untill I get to the weight that i want to be at. Why put yourself through it if you're not getting ready for a competition. Once you hit that 225 mark you're going to want more so you might as well just keep bulking. I'm 6'5" 245 and have 6-7 months of bulking that I'll be doing before I consider cutting. It's nice to be ripped but, when you look at the big picture, it's even sweeter to be large & ripped!

Mr. supertech is correct. When you get done bulking just keep right on bulking. I'm 6'1 which though not tall is a skyscraper in bodybuiding terms. I though that 225 would do it for me. I got to 225 and still looked small. SO I figured 240 would do the trick...Nope...still a bit lanky...Then 250. Getting there. I was a bit thicker, but still not an overpoering physique. Now at 260 I'm starting to see it, but there's a loooong way to go. The taller you are the harder it is to see your mass.

I feel bad for YUM:)

I'm 5'10" 220 and I feel tiny.I want to get to 240 but really its an individual thing.I cant imagine that you need to cut at this point.Hit a good buffet and eat.haha I like sushi myself.

As of right now, im 5'11 at 175 pds. My goal is to get to 200 pds and then cut up. Hopefully ill reach my goal by next year. Do you guys think 200 pds is reasonable weight for my height? In a month ill be doing a fina/dbol/test cycle hopefully ill be a least 190pds.

Top Bottom