Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk oil stack .. Thoughts ??

robbysixx

What do you's prefer for off season stack

Sustanon, test e/c, and dianabol/anadrol

Or

Test e/c, deca , dianabol/anadrol

Only after replies off ppl who have done both of these and have experience

For off season Test, eq, tren to finish and abombs to kick. Low dose t3/t4 and prewo slin on and off. Im coming back big mofos, injuries suck but I'll have my best look on stage march 2017

For off season Test, eq, tren to finish and abombs to kick. Low dose t3/t4 and prewo slin on and off. Im coming back big mofos, injuries suck but I'll have my best look on stage march 2017

Oh shit! There you go bro!!!

Spent the last 8 months with a broken hand, surgeon has now decided he is just taking the fucking bone out conpletely 😂 so recovery time will be fast, surgery is on friday

Spent the last 8 months with a broken hand, surgeon has now decided he is just taking the fucking bone out conpletely 😂 so recovery time will be fast, surgery is on friday

That posy is 1000x better if read in an Australian accent

Why would u stack 2 test for a bulk? And especially sust and cyp or sust test e? Why not just run one and skip the unstable hormone/blood levels???

Nothing better for bulk then hgh/slin/t3/arimidex/test/npp/low Tren... My bulk of choice.... Not my first rodeo tho....

Why would u stack 2 test for a bulk? And especially sust and cyp or sust test e? Why not just run one and skip the unstable hormone/blood levels???

Nothing better for bulk then hgh/slin/t3/arimidex/test/npp/low Tren... My bulk of choice.... Not my first rodeo tho....

Agreed. Test is test, during off season just pick one and go with it

Top Bottom