Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To bulk or not to bulk

Robbo1980

Bit of a situation , on first cycle sus and bdol, been looking to bulk now for a while so just eating shit loads plenty if training compound/ volume lifts, zero cardio, working out nice getting some good size now, anyhow if I wanted to get a little bit leaner how would you guys change this, feed back is that sus gives you some bloat , would you eventually do a cutting cycle to get just a bit of definition again, point is the wife keeps moaning and I'm struggling to fit into most of my clothes now, typical!

I got what I wanted basically, I wanted to bulk up , got some of that, really liked the size and now I just want to keep going and get bigger, but friends / family are saying you need to cut down wtf! Can't win ay!

How big are you? How fat are you? What are your stats? If you got a big gut then you may wanna cut back. But if you can see abs keep going. Basically people should always be able to tell that your a weight lifter with clothes on or off. If you look like a fat ass who sits on the couch it's time to cut. If you have abs without a shirt, but look like a bean pole with a shirt on start eating and keep eating. A friend of mine once told me that abs on a skinny guy are about as pointless as big tits on a fat girl lol. So if that's you start eating.

Bit of a situation , on first cycle sus and bdol, been looking to bulk now for a while so just eating shit loads plenty if training compound/ volume lifts, zero cardio, working out nice getting some good size now, anyhow if I wanted to get a little bit leaner how would you guys change this, feed back is that sus gives you some bloat , would you eventually do a cutting cycle to get just a bit of definition again, point is the wife keeps moaning and I'm struggling to fit into most of my clothes now, typical!

You're all over the place bro. What are you looking to do?

I got what I wanted basically, I wanted to bulk up , got some of that, really liked the size and now I just want to keep going and get bigger, but friends / family are saying you need to cut down wtf! Can't win ay!

It all depends on what YOU want to do. Are you wanting size or to get shredded?

We need more information to give you better feedback. But, everything here so far points to the middle way. Yes, you want size, but non-quality gains aren't going to turn into muscle. It will just be fat that you need to diet to remove. It's OK to lose some definition when bulking, there is no way around it. But, with a strict diet, you can focus on your training, the scale, a mirror, and introspection so that you still look athletic, and your summer body is never too far away.

How big are you? How fat are you? What are your stats? If you got a big gut then you may wanna cut back. But if you can see abs keep going. Basically people should always be able to tell that your a weight lifter with clothes on or off. If you look like a fat ass who sits on the couch it's time to cut. If you have abs without a shirt, but look like a bean pole with a shirt on start eating and keep eating. A friend of mine once told me that abs on a skinny guy are about as pointless as big tits on a fat girl lol. So if that's you start eating.

Right on!

Stuff it I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, I really like the way I'm looking (for now) , 95kg, no gut body weight should be about 15% going to get it checked out next week with blood etc, I just enjoy lifting weights, and people are saying you Definatly are getting bigger, a random guy just come over to me and said where do you train? Never had that before so must be doing something right!

My point is why do people bulk then do a cut, I mean why not keep the bulk? Only thing I got a problem with is the clothes are too small now, much prefer really baggy stuff.

If I wanted to slim down just cut down on foods and do more cardio right guys.

And thanks guys for all the help on here, been posting loads of stuff regarding cycles, pm people too , you one of them joe, and had some great info, just a great site, maybe have one of these sites in the uk, but haven't found one yet

There's an idea, EF uk ?

Top Bottom