Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk Cycle

planetgambale

This is my second cycle:
weeks 1-4 25mgs D-bol
weeks 1-8or9 sust.

** i was thinking to start the sust. at a low dose at 250/week, then if body reacts fine to it, by week 3 i was going to raise to 500/week.
**I'm going to be taking multi. V, vit. C, Flax oil, and tylers........is there anything else you guys think i should take?

The usual supps of course. Creatine glutamine protein, etc. Make sure u have some nolva on hand and your pct ready.

from what i understand, the only effects of sust you will see by week 3 is the prop kicking in, which kicks in right away.

I agree, just run it at 500mg/wk from the start. Just have nolv on hand in case
you start seeing gyno. Or you can play it safe and run nolv at 10mg to 20mg ed
throughout.

KR177 said:
from what i understand, the only effects of sust you will see by week 3 is the prop kicking in, which kicks in right away.

Sustanon will kick in before 3 weeks bros and it won't just be the prop. When you take longer acting esters they still kick in before 3 weeks and sustanon will too. I've used it many times and its solid for me fro a week to a week and half on. Best gains come 5-6 weeks in, but most test is like that. I've donethe dbol / test combo more then anythin else and I usually go 5-6 weeks on the dbol, sides allowing of course, b/c week 5 is magical as well as 6 if you can hang on.

Do you already have the sus? You might want to switch it to a single esther test (cyp or eth), especially since you will be frontloading with Dbol anyway.

Top Bottom