Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulk/cut cycle together or separate?

Sweet T

is it best to bulk and cut all in one cycle or keep them separate. i'm doing dbol/sust/winny this cycle and i was thinking of trying to blow up the first 6 weeks, then when i throw the winny in, cut back on the calories and try to cut a little. is that ok, or should i just bulk then lay off a while and do a cutting cycle?

Separate for sure! Focus 100% on the task at hand. I think you will be much better off bulking up and adding as much mass as possable then taking the time off in between to let your body adjust to the new mass then hit up a nice cut cycle and strip away all the extra body fat.

M18

ok, well do i need the winny then, or should i keep that for the cut cycle and just do the dbol/sust and maybe throw deca in there. or instead of deca use EQ.

Sweet, I'd save the winny for your cutting cycle and like you suggested add eq in with the dbol/sust. What kind of dosages you looking at doing?

Top Bottom