Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk/Cut Cycle For competition

NinjaTurtles

Hello EF...This post is actually for a friend of mine. He is soon to be competing in his first competition. With that being said it's not his first cycle. He has 18 weeks before he competes. He asked my input and this is what I come up with.wks 1-4 EQ 400mgsWks 1-6 anavar 60mgswks 1-8 test-e 500mgswks 4-14 EQ 600mgswks 12-14 test susp/tren suspwks 12-16 sustain alphawks 15-17 novadexAny input would be greatly appreciated and considered.

Last edited:
run the aas (susp) all the way up to the show. var at the end also.
never competed or ran a cycle for a show for that matter, but that would make sence to stay full and dry for the show.

Ok i read your suggestion like this:

1-4 EQ 400mgsWks 4-14 EQ 600mgswks
1-6 anavar 60mgswks
1-8 test-e 500mgswks
12-14 test susp/tren suspwks
12-16 sustain alphawks
15-17 novadex

First off: Will testing be an issue at this show? Should we be concerned about detection times here?

I'm going to assume that this is not the case considering your suggestion of something as lon chain as eq.

Secondly: What about money and avaliability? Can we just suggest whatever we feel would be ideal without considering cost?

Third and way most important: What are the fellows' age, stats and training history?

I'm not going into a cycle design without the guy's stats but i do feel that your suggestion is less than ideal in its termination timing. Was the idea to bulk a bit with the eq and then cut with the test/tren suspension? Why is the gap between the test e and the test suspension a full 3 weeks? 1-2 would suffice. Etc. etc.

Personaly I would loose the eq.

Tren @ 300mg/weekly
Test @ 500mg/weekly
anavar @ 80mg-ed

The above will do more than shredd you to crazy. A decent diet hell be looking ready for competition. A great diet and hel be looking for the win.
Wish him the best of luck.

Harry

Ok here it is:
Test E 1-8 500mg
EQ 1-8 400mg
Then
Tren Ace 9-17 50mg/ED or NPP 9-16 50mg/ED
Test susp 9-17 100mg/ED or Prop
Mastron 9-17 50mg/ED

He is 26, 5'7" 151 lbs my bad I ment to include it, no testing worries...

I said run the EQ 14 weeks because it generally takes 6 weeks to notice the first effects. So with that in consideration weeks 8-14 would be needed to see the desired results. Rambleon, you bring up a good point. I think the test e should be run an additional two weeks. The money and availaiblity is somewhat an issue but what did you have in mind?

I said run the EQ 14 weeks because it generally takes 6 weeks to notice the first effects. So with that in consideration weeks 8-14 would be needed to see the desired results. Rambleon, you bring up a good point. I think the test e should be run an additional two weeks. The money and availaiblity is somewhat an issue but what did you have in mind?

Bit pressed for time here so i'll have to get back to you later but if money wasn't an issue and you had 18 weeks to work with hgh and primo would be very attractive options. The hgh would probably not be very effective for someone so young tho.

151 lbs? Has he had any experience with AAS before? Also what class is he competing in

Yea, IMO people younger than 30's should resist from the hgh UNLESS you were at the puberty stage. A friend of mine was on hgh at 14-16 and grew from 4'8" to 5'9". He went from a midget to about average. Way off subject sorry. Anyways he has decided to substitute the eq with deca since he has it on hand and run it for 10 weeks. Harry, he has ran gear before. He's ran test, sustanon, tbol, deca, tren, anavar and maybe something else IDK. I'm not sure which class he is competing in.

Thanks for your replys.

Top Bottom