Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulgarian Bionabol

donmakaveli

hey guys, new to the forum! :)

i recently brought Bulgarian Bionabol 100 5mg tablets, this is how i was told to take them:

week1 - 3 a day before meals
week2 - 4 a day before meals
week3 - 5 a day before meals

something like that..

can anyone give me advice

thanks

Well, first off you should tell us your stats and goals? Secondly, you dont need to pyramid the dosage. Third and most important is that you should take them only as a jump start for a cycle with test. Really, do some serious research before you take any steriods, you wont get any keepable gains off of just Bionabol

donmakaveli said:
hey guys, new to the forum! :)

i recently brought Bulgarian Bionabol 100 5mg tablets, this is how i was told to take them:

week1 - 3 a day before meals
week2 - 4 a day before meals
week3 - 5 a day before meals

something like that..

can anyone give me advice

thanks

bianabol.....wtf?
is this another wind up?

missionpossible said:
Well, first off you should tell us your stats and goals? Secondly, you dont need to pyramid the dosage. Third and most important is that you should take them only as a jump start for a cycle with test. Really, do some serious research before you take any steriods, you wont get any keepable gains off of just Bionabol

iv been training for 1year, on and off type. i didnt see much affect as i was eatin atleast 5times a day, so my mate gave me these, at it says BIONABOL on the box.
sorry but i dont understand what you said on the 3rd point "you should take them only as a jump start for a cycle with test"

I used these about two years ago and they kick ass their anger pills though they for whatever reason made me more agitated than naps or thai pinks. You need to stack them with an injectable to keep your gains other wise when you stop taking them your gains will evaporate faster than they came.

organon250 said:
I used these about two years ago and they kick ass their anger pills though they for whatever reason made me more agitated than naps or thai pinks. You need to stack them with an injectable to keep your gains other wise when you stop taking them your gains will evaporate faster than they came.

is it possible to take them for like 1-2mnths then jus workout hard at gym?

Top Bottom