Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha’s Umbrella SARMS Log

buddhabuilder

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
IMG_0707 (1).jpg[FONT=&quot]It's been just over a year since my last SARMS log and I would like to thank Dylan for giving me this opportunity. I have been consistently maintaining cycle logs while actively contributing to our online communities for quite a few years and I enjoy sharing my own experiences while learning from others.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As you can see by the picture, Umbrella products present with top quality, and the packaging and shipping times are similarly professional.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'll be laying out the cycle dosing schedule in an upcoming post but wanted to get this started, and you can rest assured that there will be plenty of reports regarding training and diet as we make our way on this journey.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please feel free to post any questions or thoughts along the way as we challenge outsell to bring our best in every way.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here we go...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Excellent brother... i always love your assessments and feedback on things with your great detail and motivational words... im really looking forward to your progress! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I always love following your logs sir and with your work effort and these quality products, I believe this will be an excellent cycle! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I so appreciate everyone who posted here. This is what being part of a vibrant community is all about; mutual support as we strive to bring our best.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So just a quick cycle outline;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Weeks 1-8 GW-501516 20mg a day dosed in the AM, preworkout[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 1-8 RAD-140 20mg a day dosed in the AM, preworkout[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The half life on both these products make it possible for one dose a day and I just washed them down with a BCAA powder mixed in water. It's important to note, where I was all set to have a chaser on hand due to some of the strong chemicals I have experienced in SARMS in the past, the Poly-Cell liquid these products are suspended in had no noticeable taste, which was a pleasant surprise.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There you have it, just the basics to get things started.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just the beginning...[/FONT]

Top Bottom