Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha’s Umbrella SARMS Log

[FONT=&quot]As always, thanx for accompanying me on this journey my fellow community comrades.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just looking over the benefits of the SARMS I'm stacking on this cycle, GW-501516 and RAD-140, we see that combined they enhance stamina, endurance, as well as strength. So you may be wondering which of these benefits I'm focusing my training on to, to which I respond, "All of them".[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let me share a snap shot of my latest workout design I put together with this stack in mind. I'm doing a standard three day Press, Pull, Legs design and on the start of my chest routine I have;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cable incline flys superset with cable flat presses. Reps ranges 15, 12, 10, 8.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I follow this up with decline barbell press in the 12-8 rep range[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Since those first exercises are being done as a superset, even the sets of 8 equal 16 reps without stopping (consistent with time under tension training).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Following this up with straight sets with lower weights falls under the category of "working sets" which introduces hypertrophy to the already pumped muscle.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is just the start to give you an idea, but I'm sure you can see how I'm giving all the benefits of this stack and opportunity to shine.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I love this life style...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]* That should have stated, "straight sets with higher weights" for working sets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was just out of the gym and obviously lacked blood flow to my brain.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Never give up..[/FONT]
As always, thanx for accompanying me on this journey my fellow community comrades.

Just looking over the benefits of the SARMS I'm stacking on this cycle, GW-501516 and RAD-140, we see that combined they enhance stamina, endurance, as well as strength. So you may be wondering which of these benefits I'm focusing my training on to, to which I respond, "All of them".

Let me share a snap shot of my latest workout design I put together with this stack in mind. I'm doing a standard three day Press, Pull, Legs design and on the start of my chest routine I have;

Cable incline flys superset with cable flat presses. Reps ranges 15, 12, 10, 8.
I follow this up with decline barbell press in the 12-8 rep range

Since those first exercises are being done as a superset, even the sets of 8 equal 16 reps without stopping (consistent with time under tension training).
Following this up with straight sets with lower weights falls under the category of "working sets" which introduces hypertrophy to the already pumped muscle.

This is just the start to give you an idea, but I'm sure you can see how I'm giving all the benefits of this stack and opportunity to shine.

I love this life style...

[FONT=&quot]I'm designing a new workout routine in order to take this SARM stack to the next level. I will be including the super set/giant set approach I mentioned in an earlier post followed by heavy single set exercises to promote hypertrophy. Those heavy sets will be;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Decline Dumbell Press[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cable Rows[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Squats[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EZ Bicept Curls[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scull Crushers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stay tuned for weight updates as a way to escape some of the stress of holiday preparations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let's do this...[/FONT]

I'm designing a new workout routine in order to take this SARM stack to the next level. I will be including the super set/giant set approach I mentioned in an earlier post followed by heavy single set exercises to promote hypertrophy. Those heavy sets will be;

Decline Dumbell Press
Cable Rows
Squats
EZ Bicept Curls
Scull Crushers

Stay tuned for weight updates as a way to escape some of the stress of holiday preparations.

Let's do this...
im a big proponent of supersets when building hypertrophy and muscular endurance... obviously its great to mix things up and keep your body shocked and dont forget to throw in a week of eccentrics/negatives every 5-6 weeks as well...

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for reminding me of these approaches Dylan. They are just more ways of maintaining progressive overload without straining the joints and tendons with excessive weights.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not that I'm not challenging myself to lift heavy right now to make the most of this SARMS stack, but I'm doing it in form to maximize my results.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm already hitting, all in the 10-12 rep range, 225lbs on decline bench, 85lbs on EZ Curls and Scull Crushers, and 275lbs on Squats. I'll put in more details regarding the ways I prepare for these working sets, but I am without a doubt experiencing endless endurance and continuing to increase my definition.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Joy in the struggle...[/FONT]

Top Bottom