Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha’s Umbrella SARMS Log

[FONT=&quot]It's great to see members posting here as we continue this journey together. This is what having a community to like minded individuals is all about.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wanted to make a quick post regarding the way the stamina and endurance of these SARMS is benefitting my workouts, diet, and life in general.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Over the years I have learned to stay away from preworkouts because I didn't like the way the caffeine and related substances impacted my mood.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The GW-501516 and RAD-140 I am running right now does not have any of these sides while at the same time giving me that extra boost of energy and focus in the gym. I have also noticed not being as hungry and getting full quicker, and for a longer time, which is a welcome side of the GW. I'm looking fuller while at the same time increasing my definition.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just getting started...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RAD140 has quickly become (aside from GW) the most popular and top selling sarm and clearly with good reason... im also having an amazing experience with it right now... its great to see multiple people using it and the experience being documented so well! keep the updates coming! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have always maintained a focused intensity in the gym, watching the clock for seconds between sets and being mindful to keep the weight in the muscles. This approach is giving the RAD-140 a chance to really shine as I have endurance and strength to spare and my definition continues to improve even though my diet hasn't changed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need to dig out my speedos to get a photo up which I will do in the coming days.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'll be bringing squats back into my routine Monday and it will be exciting to see how this stack enhances the journey.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]two weeks in and really enjoying this cycle...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks for the update brother! things are going great! i know im also really enjoying the rad! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like many members of this community I have been following Dylan's Umbrella log and, as always, finding his approaches and insights motivating. One post in particular got my attention where he was talking about having been focusing on high reps for a while and determining to get into some heavier sets, and I was like, "Yea, let's do this!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I began dropping my reps gradually and have been really encouraged with the results so far. I hit;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]225lbs on flat bench for 10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]240lbs on cable rows for 10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and I've been full stacking the leg extensions and curls[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All this without going all the way to failure, so I'm excited to continue this approach. No doubt the RAD-140 is enhancing strength and I'm determined to make the most of it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So far, so good...[/FONT]

great work brother! yes, switching over to the hypertrophy phase will add much more muscle and you can build quality muscular endurance in this mode as well!

[FONT=&quot]It is always awesome to read your posts and to see your progress sir! Keep the updates coming! [/FONT]

image_72192707.jpg

[FONT=&quot]The woman asked, "You going swimming?" as she saw me heading to the bathroom with my Speedos. She's so cute...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyway, 2 1/2 weeks ago I was lean bulking with an eye on beginning my cut at end of January, but here I am. I wish I had taken a photo on day one because the increase in definition is so noticeable in the shoulders, legs, and even abs. But there will be a picture in six weeks so we can document the overall impact of this SARMS cycle.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just getting started...[/FONT]

Top Bottom