Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha’s Umbrella SARMS Log

Posting here on Elite Fitness always brings back great memories of how I connected with some of the mentors in physique development that helped guide my journey. This was the first site I ever posted on and I remember being nervous thinking, "This is an international bodybuilding forum. What if people think my post is stupid?"

But there I was typing away a question for Dylan, and t my surprise he answered my questions and encouraged me.

It's this type of interaction that helped me develop as a mod on a number of sites, and I still enjoy being connected to this community.

We are on this journey together...

I'm getting used to my new morning ritual with these Umbrella products.

Shaking each bottle for 20 seconds before dosing it under my young and letting it sit there. It's a big change from grabbing something wash down some of the stronger tasting SARMS I have encountered in the past, and it's a nice change.

I have some super setting/giant setting workouts coming up this week so I should be able to report on the stamina and endurance aspects of my current stack.

This is gonna be awesome...

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Thanks for the update Buddha. I love how positive you stay. It’s a great vibe to have here! Best of luck to you on the sarms run.

[FONT=&quot]Nobody cares how many plates you put on the leg press.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And for good reason, as it is one of the places you see the worst form in whatever gym you may find yourself training in. The rule of thumb seems to be, the more weight someone puts on the sled, the less they engage in range of motion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So here is the way I approached it this morning in order to put my SARMS stack to the test.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is a giant set;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 reps with feet just inside should width. Swivel out on heels to 45 degree angle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 reps with knees moving out towards toes. Swivel out on toes so feet are just outside of shoulder width[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 reps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Every rep brings shins to 90 degree angle with thighs up to just short of full extension and squeeze.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I did 4 sets up to three plates on each side, and it was painful to put it mildly..and awesome at the same time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My stamina was amazing and Can't wait to do it again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So far Umbrella labs is showing to be top quality.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just getting started...[/FONT]

Nobody cares how many plates you put on the leg press.

And for good reason, as it is one of the places you see the worst form in whatever gym you may find yourself training in. The rule of thumb seems to be, the more weight someone puts on the sled, the less they engage in range of motion.

So here is the way I approached it this morning in order to put my SARMS stack to the test.

This is a giant set;
15 reps with feet just inside should width. Swivel out on heels to 45 degree angle
15 reps with knees moving out towards toes. Swivel out on toes so feet are just outside of shoulder width
15 reps.

Every rep brings shins to 90 degree angle with thighs up to just short of full extension and squeeze.

I did 4 sets up to three plates on each side, and it was painful to put it mildly..and awesome at the same time.

My stamina was amazing and Can't wait to do it again.

So far Umbrella labs is showing to be top quality.

Just getting started...

[FONT=&quot]excellent to hear brother! you are going the right way about this which is awesome to see.. your updates are greatly appreciated and valued! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for the detailed updates sir. You have a very strong positive vibe that truly does resonate with us all and it is just very nice to see and hear! [/FONT]

Top Bottom